You might be inadmissible for number of reasons so you can be, denied a visa or may be refused at Port of Entry if found inadmissible.
The Canadian Border Security Agency (CBSA) or Visa/ Immigration Officer can declare you “inadmissible” on the following grounds:
- If you are a security threat to Canadian People.
- If you at any point of time did any human or international rights violations.
- If you are or were involved in any criminal activity.
- If you are considered a health hazard for Canadian Public or come under excessive demand medical demand of more than $19,965 per year.
- If you cannot meet the financial requirements for Immigration or a Temporary visit.
- If you have at any point did some misrepresentation to Canadian authorities.
- If you accompanying an inadmissible family member whether medically or otherwise.